Sunday, September 29, 2013

Maybe its time....

...to start blogging again.
So much has happened. Loki died in my arms and I miss him. A Pom who didnt know he was the smallest dog in the house.
We bought a travel trailer....and maybe that makes us trailer trash...not sure.
We got a new (used) truck to pull it and put 1400 miles on it the first week we had it. Discovered a leak in the trailer and the seller fixed it while we were camped in MO.
I am looking forward to seeing this country and will post when I can while we travel. I have seen so much of this world in Europe and Asia and so little of the USA.
Excited and a bit scared...but looking forward to the journey.
So far we have had some luck with the food, if not the lodging on the way to pick up the trailer.
A place called "Pete's Place" in Krebs, OK. Open since 1925. Italian, or so they say. The place for "lamb fries"....which is the same as "mountain oysters" except these "fries" are thin sliced, batter dipped and fried.
"cough"
Did not know this ( and had not ordered them ) until an older  gentleman, he reminded me of my Dad, got a look on his face that can only be described as rhapsodic, told us about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment