Thursday, March 17, 2011

Confused and annoyed

How do you have someone tell you that after they have been robbed, that they have " prayed to God that the thief would be consigned to hell and their soul be damned forever" and not speak out against that? What if their family was starving? Still hell?

And how do you not speak out against that? Is that Christian? Do you refrain from speaking because you might hurt someones feelings? What of God?

How do you speak to your family, knowing that they are not perfect, while demanding they perfect themselves? I am not only confused...knowing those who demand perfection are not perfect, but I am also annoyed, knowing they are sinners like the rest of us. Grrrrrr.

Ok...maybe I dont know all the answers ( I know I dont ) but I do know that judgement is wrong. Who are we to judge others when we fall so far short?

Maybe ANGRY and annoyed is the best lable for this post.

God forgive me , for I know I have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. I only hope those who stand in judgment are more perfect than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment