Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A bowl of clouds

When I woke up this morning, after the first good nights sleep in days, I looked out the window. At night what you can see is a few steady lights and ( of course ) the red blinking light...our one and only traffic signal. This morning the sky was totally empty of clouds....clear and bright and beautiful. Moreno valley was gone. Washed under in a foam of clouds that covered the whole valley. There were no houses, nor shops ....no road , no lights. It looked to me as though God Himself had poured all the sky clouds into the valley. Shape shifting, moving ....a bowl of clouds.

For the first time in many days, I started this day on my knees, before a cross with Christ on it. Thanking Him for the day, for my life, for my family ( especially Gracie who called me on her own last night...quite the accomplishment for a 2 yr. old!!)...for all of it. Most of all for my husband. I miss him more than words can say. I am truly blessed and it is well...at least for the moment - before I mess it up - with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment