Sunday, June 6, 2010

Home again, home again....

After a few rather damp days in Oregon ( beautiful, beautiful state, where absolutely EVERYthing is green and growing (including the sidewalks, tops of fences and roofs ) we returned home last night. We spent those days with Josh and LIz ( and Sonic and Moose the poms) and had a good visit. I do love Oregon and their Marionberry Jam is unbelievable and it was great to see the kids but it was good to sleep in our own bed again.
The NM house is coming together but I am glad for the respite prior to the big move. The tenative date is 13 Aug and there is tons to do before then. These will busy weeks!! We still have to make a final decision on the moving company....I am not taking much but what I am taking I would like to arrive in one piece : )

No comments:

Post a Comment