Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A new baby!!!!

No...its not a miracle....I am not with child. (Thank you Lord!!!!). But we are getting a new baby. I already know its a boy (yay) and I know he has brown eyes and amazing brows. He is so beautiful : )



He is a Rottie pup, coming all the way from the South. He has impeccible bloodlines, both German and Serb and he has "certified" hips, which is a good thing...too bad we humans cant get that kind of certification!! He is gorgeous....coming from a gentle giant mother who is a therapy dog ( again certified ) and a Serb daddy who is a Champ. My kids dont have that kind of pedigree unless you count one of the very early Kings of England....way too long ago to count for much.



I am so excited. Its not like I dont have enough to do here ( actually, I dont ) but I do need a new baby, just not one that walks on two legs and will eventually want to borrow the car, phone, and need college money. Bless my children ...I do love them to the utmost. But this "kid" will love me no matter what I look like, smell like and be by my side as long as I feed him well. And that I can do : )

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll post pictures when he arrives, congrats

    ReplyDelete