Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

On this day I am so very grateful for so many things....

For a Lord that loves me
as an imperfect and frustrating wife who gave me a wonderful husband, knowing my faults and loving me anyway
as an even more imperfect mother to children who are amazing..in spite and not because of me
as a grandmother who is no longer there....
as a worshiper who is only a part timer
as a friend who does not call nor seem to care
as a daughter who is distant and should not be
as an idiot and a loser in my own mind

Then again.....He loves me, in spite of all, so how bad can it be ? I can convict myself a thousand thousand times and He still loves me...
ergo
I WIN....out of all the things in life, when it comes to the biggie ( eternal life ) I WIN and I am grateful

Thank you Lord for all I am blessed with and thank you for the things I take for granted.
I am well and truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. It is the awareness of our imperfections that allow us the most personal growth. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete