Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pom pajama party

I dont like sleeping alone. When John is gone, the girl Poms get to share the bed. I do draw the line when it comes to the Rotties and our male Pom, Loki. He has a tendency to "claim" things and for him the bed is not one of those options. The Rotts are just too big, too heavy and they both snore.

One would think a Cali-King bed would be big enough to share with 2 Pomeranians. It is not. Lady always claims the little cave between John's pillows and mine and its not her face she points toward me. Bikki claims John's spot or sleeps on top of his pillows. Until Lady moves...then its a round robin. Bikki does not lie down gently..she sorta slams herself into you, then rolls onto her back. She is a big girl, as Poms go, and her "snuggling" will wake you.

If I happen to get up in the middle of the night for water or whatever, they move to opposite corners of the bed and wait patiently for my return. Then we start over.....

Lady and Bikki seem pretty well rested come morning ...wish I could say the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment